Monday, September 15, 2008

Proverbs are so Wise

There is so much to be gained from the book of wisdom in the Bible. As I was reading today I came across a few of them that blessed me. These are from the New Living Translation.

Proverbs 17:14
Starting a quarrel is like opening a floodgate, so stop before a dispute breaks out!

Proverbs 17:18
It is poor judgement to guarantee another person's debt or put up a security for a friend!

Proverbs 17:22
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength.

Proverbs 17:27
A truly wise person uses few words; a person with understanding is even-tempered.


So much good stuff to glean! I could go on for days!! I will share more later!!

No comments:

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker