Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Camden is reading like crazy!!

Remember the reading challenge? Well the kids won't put the books down! They are doing soooo good!!

I have to brag a moment on Camden!! He just turned 6 and is in first grade. I am so proud of him. He is pronouncing words and reading words that I didn't even know that he knew!! I am amazed!! He is reading "Frog and Toad" Books!! I am just so happy for him and eager to see him learn and expand his vocabulary even more!! I love to watch my kids LOVE to do something!!!

While I am talking about Camden, let me just take a moment and tell you a little about him.

He is hilarious!! All he wants to do is make people laugh and please his parents!! He loves Jesus so much!! There are pieces of paper all over my house that say, "Jesus Rocks! I love him!" or "I love Jesus!" I am so grateful for that! He loves sports! Any team that his dad likes, he likes! Speaking of his dad . . . Camden loves his dad more than anyone else on this planet!! All he wants to do is hang with Dad!! If one of the other kids gets to go to the store with Dad and he has to stay behind, he is so jealous, he can't stand it!! Dad and Camden are going to be best friends when Camden is older!! When Camden was 2, his teacher at church would tell me Camden is the happiest boy she'd ever seen!! He just loves life and all it has to offer! I can't wait to see what God has in store for my oldest son, my big boy!!

I love you Camden!


Camden and Daddy making funny faces!!

Camden holding his baby brother!! (Aren't his eyes amazing?)

Camden holding Star, his bunny.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

What a blessing to be born in a home with two happily married Christian parents! I think that is about as close to heaven as you can get on this earth!! Better than winning the lottery that's what i say! You guys are now reaping what you have sown in little Camden's life!! Praise God!!! He is too cute!

Becky said...

I love that post!
What a sweetie. Daddy's boys are so fun aren't they?
~His eyes are amazing! Love the one of the two of them making faces!

Unknown said...

That's terrific. :)

He does have amazing eyes. :)

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker