Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And the winner is . . . .

First of all let me start off by saying I am SOOO sorry for being late to announce the WINNER!! My head is spinning with busy-ness and I am a little overwhelmed right now!!

Anyway, We put everyone's name in the bowl on little pieces of paper and Carter, my 2 year old Munchkin, drew out Melissa Haught as the WINNER!! Congrats Melissa!! Hope you enjoy your coffee!!


The is Morgan, my niece, with Carter and Camden.


Carter chooses Melissa!! Congratulations!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Carter is one adorable "random number generator." So cute!
Congrats to Melissa!

You are doing a GREAT job with all that "busy-ness!" : )
Blessings,
Becky

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker