Saturday, August 2, 2008

our first event

I think it went well!! Last night was the first event that we have had this year and that I have had since becoming the group's president. The event last night was different than what we have had in the past, but people came and hung out and had a lot of fun!! I had many people come and tell me that I did a great job and I humbly say Thank You!! But in all honesty, I couldn't have done it without the team that I had in place to assist. You all were so amazing!! Thanks a bunch!

The homeschool group at the church, is an awesome bunch of families to be a part of!! I am very proud to be part of such a close group. Thanks to all who came out and listened to me talk!! I am looking forward to lots more fun and excitement this year!!

3 comments:

The Butterfly Catcher said...

Sorry I couldn't be there!! With you at the helm, I'm certain that the event was a success! Truly you have a servant-leader's heart!!! Blessings to ya!

Becky said...

It was great! You did an wonderful job. ~Looking forward to the next one. It's going to be a fun year!

Amanda said...

Yes, you did a great job Jamie. I missed the newcomer info but it was a pleasure to see so many homeschooling mommies about and hear the excitement and devotion of you and the board:) We look forward to being a part of what we can! :)Blessings!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker