Friday, March 14, 2008

Planning a Wedding Shower


My little sister is getting married in 3 weeks!! WOW! Seems like just yesterday we were popping zits and stealing each others clothes!! Now we have definitely moved on to more mature things!! I am just so happy for her! She has finally found someone she loves and who loves her too!! I know that they will have a happy life together!! . . . . but until the "happily ever after . . . " We have a wedding to plan and I think I am going insane trying to remember all the details!! As the Matron of Honor I have a hefty job of making sure she looks good!!!!! I know it will happen and it will be beautiful . . . but ya know time is running out!! The big day is April 5 at sunset!! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is a great photo!
Congrats to her!
Have fun with all the planning!!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker