Monday, March 17, 2008

Forgetting . . .

I keep forgetting stuff . . . Does that mean I'm too busy? I am not usually like this!! I write most things down, so I shouldn't be forgetting like this . . . I know what it is!! I sit down to do something (or stand up) and I get called in to wipe a bottom, help with a math problem, or answer the phone and in the meantime I don't do what I was originally planning to do!!! Sometimes I look around and I think, "I didn't leave that there!!" But as I was putting it away, I got called away, and then when I was in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, etc I see something else that needs to be done . . . so I do it!! All the while I forget to do what I was doing a few minutes prior . . . Any ideas about what it will take to get my mind more streamlined??

1 comment:

Becky said...

If you find out, don't forget to tell me. LOL
That happens to me all the time! : )

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker