Friday, June 19, 2009

Caydence is THREE months old now!!


These are by best girls . . . Carley and Caydence

I know I have not posted in almost three months . . . but I haven't had any sleep eitherand life just seems to get busier and busier!!

Caydence is such an amazingly sweet baby! She is pretty easy going and seems to be going with the flow for the most part. She still wakes up 2-3 times per night, so I walk around in a sort of permanent FOG!! I am always tired!! . . . the woes of a new mommy . . . I think we forget how tiring it can be. God sort of tricks us mommies into doing it again!!!! PLUS I think that the more kiddos I have the more tired I have been with each new baby!! I know it is but a short season!! The Lord know we can't handle it for too long. That is why "it goes by so quickly!" Here are some pics of my newest sweetheart!

1 comment:

Becky said...

AHHHH! What a cute picture and I'm sure there was a giggle to go with it.

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker