Monday, March 23, 2009

Labor Update



I know you are all as eager as I am . . . well maybe not QUITE as eager . . . but I thought I would give you a quick update.

Yesterday the midwife came over and checked me in the morning and I was 7cm . . . yeah crazy! Contractions started at 2:30ish yesterday and have been about 7-10 min apart since then. They are growing in intesity, but not quite intense enough yet. She stayed all night and I didn't really progress at all. In fact I was able to sleep through a lot of the contractions, and only woke up for the more intense ones. I woke up at 5:30AM with some that have been a little more painful, but still only about 7 min apart! She said this could continue for "a while!" (no definitive answer!!)

So we are all TRYING to be patient and wait on this little angel . . . Thanks for your prayers! We are all doing good! I will update when we have a baby! Till then we sit and wait!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love this photo! : )

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker