Sunday, January 4, 2009

Eleven Years With My Best Friend!!!

Yesterday my Hunny and I celebrated our 11th year of marriage!! It was low key, as usual! We aren't real big spenders on such occasions. We took the kids to their aunt's and we were off on a DATE!! We went to a movie that wasn't a kids movie!!! It was "adult time!!" Then we went to dinner at the Toasted Pheasant. Someone blessed us with a gift card to go there and it was AWESOME food!! We were full when we left!! It was such a nice evening to be with my sweetie!!



I am so blessed to have him! He is my very best friend. He is so encouraging and funny!! He is an awesome man of God who seeks the face of Jesus to see our family moving in the right direction!! I am so blessed to have him!! Sometimes I look at him and say, "How in the world did we get so happy???" I know it doesn't "just happen!!" God is the center of our lives and so we live in rich blessings surrounded by Grace and LOVE!!! We are so RICH!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Amen!
Beautiful post!
Congrats on your anniversary.
I believe God has great things in store for you and your awesome 'Hunny.'

Love ya!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker