Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

We were so excited to find out on Thursday, that we are welcoming a baby girl into our family in March! The tech said she is measuring at a due date of March 20th instead of the 30th! "I say come early sweetie!!" Her name will be Caydence Lynne. She will be named after her mom, dad, and paternal grandfather (Pop Pop)!! We are so excited for her arrival! Carley and Camden got go to with me! They were both hoping for a girl so they were thrilled! I let them take turns making phone calls. They felt so BIG!!

Well, I gotta go shopping for girl stuff!! More later!

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a beautiful name!
I can't wait to make something for Caydence. : )

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker