Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Post a Comment - Win Some Coffee


Hi my blogging cyber friends. I love this blogging thing I want to thank all my friends for visiting me here on blogspot! Since I love you all so much and I know how much most of you love coffee, I am gonna play a blogging game!!! If you post a comment here, I am going to put your name in a drawing and if I draw your name, I will mail it to you!!! I will keep the posting open till Monday July 28 at noon. Good luck!! I hope you win!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well let me be the first to comment, at least on this one specifically. :)
Love you!

Bethany Lynn

~Casey G~ said...

You are like SUPER WOMAN! You inspire me. Really.

haughtmd said...

I had no idea that you did this sort of thing! This is new to me and I'm having fun. :)

-Melissa Haught

Becky said...

You won my give-away and if I win yours, this WILL looked rigged! LOL ~But I'll take that chance. : ) Sign me up.

Unknown said...

Ok, so lets be honest. Even w/ out the possibility of Starbucks. Today is the 1st day of reading your blogs. I love them, just like I love you. You are such a challenge and inspiration to me. "If Jamie can get all she does done, well then, I can be getting much more done than I am."

This is like 24HR access to all of your amazing. gift from God, parenting tools and perspectives...thank.

alaina said...

I'm in. There's a semi-good chance that I could win, so why not. And about the sling thing, pass it on to Shannon when Carter grows out of it. I think that's a good idea.

Tonya said...

UUGHHH! I can't believe I missed this! Guess that is what I get for not checking in EVERY day! That is changing as of now! LOL! Your fabulous by the way!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker