Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm too tired!!

"Ok, Carter! Time to clean up your blocks." I look at my precious 2 year old and don't expect much. He is still learning the art of cleaning up after oneself. I grab his hand and walk him over to the mess to which I am referring.

He looks at me, grabs his "blankie" and says, "Mommy, I'm too tired!!"

Can you believe how smart the kid is?? He has figured out how to shirk his responsibilities already!! He thinks that I will have sympathy on him and say, "OK, Carter-Poo! Mommy will joyfully clean up the mess in your place. You go and play happily and have a merry day of fun . . . make more messes if it pleases you!!!"

What a little stinker!!!

No comments:

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker