Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"kids" toys??

Camden turned 6 on Sat!! It was a great day for him! All his friends went swimming and played all evening! He was so excited this year for his birthday to come! I don't know if it is his age!?? He has been counting down for days!! Well, when it was all said and done, he had a blast!!

Now . . . the gifts!! Most of them are great!! Open the box . . . and dig in!!! Well this one toy . . . "The Dinosaur Curator Set" is . . . let's just say, difficult! The box clearly says that the "toy" is for children "5+." I thought that meant that the kids could do the "project" without help!! WOW!! Was I wrong!! It is an "adult toy!!" I had to pretty much do the entire project!!!!!!! Since that was the case we had to put it away b/c our littlest Munchkin needed attention!! UGH! What are people thinking?? I felt bad because the kids really wanted to do something fun, but what a mess!!!

When we actually do it, I'll let you now if it was worth it!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those gifts can be frustrating.... We once received a Playmobil farm set that had THE most detailed pieces and some were like microscopic!!!
I would say it took my hubby ONLY about 6 hours to get set up for them to play with. HA HA.

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker