Thursday, May 29, 2008

I just love US . . .


This is my Hunny!! He is my best friend! I love the way he makes me laugh, makes me cry, tells me he loves me, writes me love notes, shares his struggles, opens his arms to those who don't deserve it, gives out of his weaknesses, leans on Jesus, loves to learn, accepts a challenge, . . . . I could go on and on!! But most of all I love the way he serves Jesus!! He is my greatest example of the love of an earthly father. I know that because he loves the Lord, our home will be blessed!!

Thank you, Lord for giving me a man of Strength and Honor!!

I love you, Hunny!

1 comment:

Fortunate Feller said...

You write so well! Thanks for loving me. I love you very much! You helped me understand what it means to be open and share. God has taught me a lot through you. You should take a lot of the credit. I love you! Kisses!!!

LUM

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker