Friday, March 7, 2008

God is AMAZING

I know most of us know this to be true, but when you wait upon His blessings . . . it's gonna be big!!! You can't fathom or imagine what He can do!! You can dream of great things . . . but you can't dream that big!!

I can't give details yet, but I will say that something amazing is on the horizon in this Family!! Shannon is being handed an amazing set of circumstances, where he will be able to get out of his box and shine!! I am soooo excited for him!!! I should probably keep quiet for now, but I just can't help myself!!! It is going to be an amazing journey!!

Thank you, Lord for giving us patience in the valley and strength in the dark!! You are faithful forever and I want to continue to journey with You so that I can be all you intended. I know that you still have a lot to do in me and I will know be still and know that You are GOD!!! I love you, Lord!! I am ready!! I will go!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

~Praising the Lord with you!
How wonderful!!!

PLEASE tell me that it doesn't mean that you are moving!

Jamie said...

That's the best part . . . I'm staying right here!! God wants me here!!

Susan said...

Hi Jamie,
What a great post. I sn't it wonderful when we can see God's fingerprint's at work in our lives. Can't wait to hear what the exciting news is.

By th eway I am stopping by because BeckY blogged about you. Very nice meeting you.
Susan

Becky said...

I'm so glad He wants you here!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker