Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Fun


Today we went to visit some our GA friends, the H Family. They were in FL visiting some family and they invited us to join them for church and lunch after ward! The kids had a blast and didn't want to come home! That is the sure sign of a great visit!

I wish I had my camera because there was a live oak tree with spanish in the yard that was enormous!! (It looked sort of like this pic, but better) In fact there was an 87 year old family member of the H family who told us that when he was a boy he played and climbed on that tree. I hope I get to visit again!! I want pictures of that tree!!

I just love the H Family!! Theh have left their mark on me! They are the pastors of the church we attended in GA. From the beginning when visiting their church for the first time, I knew they were different. It was so evident in their dealings with people, the church atmosphere, and the culture of that body of believers. I have been to a lot of churches all over the country. I have eaten meals with a lot of ministers. I have had some of them come visit me when I had a baby. But the H Family is the most sincere bunch I have ever had the privilege to fellowship with!! They are REAL and their love for Jesus and other people is REAL!! I am so blessed to be able to call them friends!!

. . . . tomorrow . . . more unpacking!!

No comments:

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker