Thursday, June 24, 2010

First Things First


Why do I worry? Why do I second guess Him? Why do I even give in to the temptation to try and figure it all out myself?? When will I ever learn?? Trust . . .

After Shannon and I got home from our initial visit to GA and the whole job interview, we decided that there was a lot to pray about in the whole transition!! We made a list of our most important concerns and began to pray for them daily and meditate on the Lord, knowing that He would provide answers!! Within only a few days our most important concern was taken care of!! We needed renters for our home in FL so that we could get a home in FL with the assurance that the expenses here would be taken care of!! DONE!! Our next concern was to find a home that would be a good fit for our family!! We wanted to make sure the home would feel like HOME right away!! We didn't want to have to go in and do a lot of cleaning or fixing things in order to make it HOME!!! DONE!!! We went to GA to look at a few homes and we found one that we think will be a PERFECT fit for us!! It is HUGE and had a great big back yard!! We are excited to make the move!! Our next concern . . . the one that would keep me awake at night . . . where will our precious baby make his entrance into the world?? FL or GA?? About a week after the job was offered to Shannon I found a midwife in rural N GA!! WHO KNEW?? I couldn't believe it!!! What a HUGE blessing!! Now baby Creed will definitely have a exciting birth in a new place!!

Those were the biggest concerns on our list and they are all taken care of!! There are more, but I have no reason to worry!! It will all be taken care of!! The Lord is Jehovah Jirah, my provider!! I have a WONDERFUL Heavenly Father watching out for my family and I. He know what we need and WHEN we need it!! I pray that I will always remember how He has provided our every need and even some wonderful things we didn't really NEED!! Thanks you, Lord, for making beauty from ashes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a homeschool mom as well. A first year one as well.

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker