Monday, April 19, 2010

I Love You Well, My Little Brother

I found this poem in Camden's Language Arts book. He is supposed to memorize it!! I like that idea!! I am making his brother memorize it too!! I think we shall walk around reciting this one all the time!! I know they love each other, but there are days . . . when love lies deep under the surface!! Maybe the poem will be a fun reminder of how we ought to treat each other!!!

I Love You Well, My Little Brother
Mother Goose Rhyme

I love you well, my little brother,
And you are fond of me;
Let us be kind to one another,
As brothers ought to be.

You shall learn to play with me.
And learn to use my toys;
And then I think that we shall be
Two happy little boys.

No comments:

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker