Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Need Help . . .

I am trying to upload my own videos from my camcorder to God Tube. I don't have a USB port on the camcorder, so I made a DVD. I wanted to insert it into my computer and then download . . . no luck!!!

I am about ready to toss the computer, camera, and everything with it . . . out the window . . . I guess you could say I'm frustrated!! When I get frustrated . . . I begin to grunt and groan in . . . well . . . frustration!! Any help you have to offer would be great!! I'm gonna try some more . . .

I'd like to share my video of Carter singing Jesus Loves Me!! It's sooooo cute!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I hope you get it figured out because he is too too cute and I'd love to see it! : )

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker