Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bloggity Bliss

I have really enjoyed this "blogging thing!" It is such a fun way to journal family happenings and special events! It brings people closer that live so far apart. Friends can stay in touch in ways that were never possible in the pre-cyberspace era! (I can barely remember those days!!)

One of my favorite parts is using the sitemeter link to see who is visiting my blog!! That is fun!! My average hits per day is up to 15!! That is pretty good for . . . a homeschooling, crunchy, kid lovin', house cleanin', imperfect, Jesus servin' Momma!!! People have visited my blog from all over the world and right here is good ol' Wesley Chapel!!

Thanks to all my visitors!! I am so happy that you have stopped by!! I would love to get a comment from you and become "blogging buddies!"

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad to be one of your blogging buddies! : )
That's a lot of hits!What fun!!! (mine is about 9 a day)
I get a big kick out of the site meter too!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Site meter is pretty fun, isn't it!? I saw a comment you left on another blog, and just had to come say hello to another Jamie. :-)

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!

SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!!
The Hogan Clan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker